Now What

  1. I will place the Record of Solemnization from the Marriage Licence into a large white envelope and give it to one of your wedding party. This is your portion to keep.

  2. I will mail my portion of the Marriage Licence to the Registrar Generals Office where your information and marriage will be registered. You will not receive notice or any paperwork from the government confirming the registration.

  3. You are required to order a Certificate of Marriage, it does not automatically get mailed by the Registrar Generals Office. Read carefully the information about name change and the Certificate of Marriage on the Provincial Government Website.

  4. Please Note that it is not the responsibility of Celebrating Life Ministries to purchase your wedding licence or order your certificate of marriage.